職場商務:索賠內容及金額
來源:易賢網 閱讀:978 次 日期:2017-08-04 09:21:40
溫馨提示:易賢網小編為您整理了“職場商務:索賠內容及金額”,方便廣大網友查閱!

Unit Twenty-Seven 索賠內容及金額

Part One

791. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.

我方2月12日訂購的貨物抵達時已經遭損。

792. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.

有好幾個箱子是壞的,里面的商品也遭到了嚴重的損壞。

793. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.

包裝不固,大量的東西漏了出來。

794. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.

我方想要通知貴方,向你方購買的其中輛小車在行駛了不到50KM就出了嚴重故障。

795. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.

將近20%的包都破了,包內的貨物嚴重污損。

796. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.

我們在2000箱玻璃制品中發現了不少木箱及內裝制品破損。

797. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.

驗貨時,我方發現將近有50包破損,估計損失240KG水泥。

798. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.

非常遺憾地通知你們,你方運出的貨物抵達后,有8箱嚴重破損。

799. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.

經貨物檢驗,我方發現少了92件,其余的也無法使用。

800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.

經復驗,發現貴方發送的貨物短重。

801. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.

我方現向貴方索賠10臺劣質的縫紉機。

802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.

這批運輸的貨物短缺1450磅。

803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.

貨物抵運時,我方發現至少有50個箱子遭損,占了總量的20%。

804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.

當貨物抵達時,我方立即對商品進行了檢驗,發現短缺15KG。

805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.

我方非常吃驚地發現將近有30%的電子組件被水所污。

806. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.

貴方應該更換所有的瑕疵品,并賠償我們這一回所丟掉的生意,以彌補我們的損失。

807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.

在對運抵的貨物進行了檢驗之后,發現短重50噸。

808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.

我方發現第16號箱中少了3包。

809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.

我方現向貴方索賠,賠償我方的化肥短缺。

810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.

我方不得不向貴方提出索賠,賠償因劣質貨給我方造成的損失。

更多信息請查看職場商務
易賢網手機網站地址:職場商務:索賠內容及金額
由于各方面情況的不斷調整與變化,易賢網提供的所有考試信息和咨詢回復僅供參考,敬請考生以權威部門公布的正式信息和咨詢為準!

2026國考·省考課程試聽報名

  • 報班類型
  • 姓名
  • 手機號
  • 驗證碼
關于我們 | 聯系我們 | 人才招聘 | 網站聲明 | 網站幫助 | 非正式的簡要咨詢 | 簡要咨詢須知 | 新媒體/短視頻平臺 | 手機站點 | 投訴建議
工業和信息化部備案號:滇ICP備2023014141號-1 云南省教育廳備案號:云教ICP備0901021 滇公網安備53010202001879號 人力資源服務許可證:(云)人服證字(2023)第0102001523號
云南網警備案專用圖標
聯系電話:0871-65099533/13759567129 獲取招聘考試信息及咨詢關注公眾號:hfpxwx
咨詢QQ:1093837350(9:00—18:00)版權所有:易賢網
云南網警報警專用圖標
未满十八18勿进黄网站免费看