A Hello, ma’am, can I help you find something?
女士,您好,想買些什么?
B Yes, actually I’m looking to buy a camera.
事實上我想買個照相機。
A We’ve got a wide selection do you know if you’d like a point-and-shoot, or something a little fancier? Are you shopping for yourself or for someone else?
我們有很多產品供你選擇,你是想要買自動照相機還是價格高昂的的相機?你是給自己買還是給別人買?
B Actually I’m buying a camera for my husband.
給我丈夫買。
A Ah, well then I’d recommend a nice entry-level digital SLR.
那我推薦這款入門級的數字單鏡頭反射式相機。
B Yeah? Can I take a look at the SLRs you carry?
我能看下你拿的單鏡頭反射式相機嗎?
A Sure thing, follow me. This here is the.
當然可以,和我來,這就是。
B The Canon Eos. Yeah it’s ok, but I’m looking for something that performs better in low light, has a better display panel, and longer battery life.
佳能相機。它還可以,但是我在找這樣的相機:它能在能見度較低的情況下拍攝效果好,有更好的顯示板和更長的電池壽命。
A Oh, ah, um the Nikon D60 is a nice option.
尼康D60不錯。
B Yeah, but what kit lens does this camera come with? I don’t want some bulky telephoto lens.
這款相機配套的鏡頭是什么樣的?我不想要笨重的鏡頭。
A Oh, well this one has the, uh.
這款相機的鏡頭是……
B Looks to me like an 18-55mm lens. pretty standard, that will do. Not like my husband will be stalking celebrities or anything!
依我看是18-55毫米的鏡頭,很好,符合我的要求。我丈夫不會追逐名人或類似的事物。
A So, ahem, can I interest you in any acc...
我能說服你買……?
BAccessories? Do you carry polarizing filters?
買附件?你們帶偏光鏡嗎?
A Polarizing filter um we should! I’m sorry, ma’am. It looks like we’re sold out.
我們應該帶偏光鏡。很抱歉,看起來我們已經賣完了。
B No you’re not! There are some right here!
沒有,那邊就有一些。
A Oh, well, would you look at that! Polarizing filters.
你可以看看。
B Thanks for your help, Ralph!
謝謝你的幫助,Ralph
A No problem, ma’am.
不謝。