A How was your education going on in Australia?
你在澳大利亞讀書還好嗎?
B I'm going to graduate this summer.
我今年夏天就畢業了.
A Where are you going to work then, in Australia or back in China?
那你打算在哪工作,留在澳大利亞還是回中國?
B I'm planning to return to China after graduation.
我打算一畢業就會中國.
A Why are you choosing to leave a foreign country? Many people are reluctant to leave the superior living environment abroad.
你為什么不選擇留在國外呢?國外生活環境優越,很多人都不愿意離開.
B Well, I think personal development is much more important than simply having a superior living environment.
我認為個人發展比優越的生活條件重要得多.
A Yeah, China's developing so fast and development opportunities can be found almost in every corner of the country.
是啊,中國現在發展這么快,到處都是發展機會.
B Absolutely, many Chinese enterprises are going global, and they are in great need of excellent returnees to help them with their overseas business.
沒錯,很多中國企業走向世界,他們需要大量的海歸人才來幫忙發展海外業務.
A The repidly expanding economy has encouraged many students to pack their bags amd head for home.
中國經濟的快速發展吸引了很多留學生收拾行囊回國工作.
B That's right. Most of the Chinese students pursuing higher education in Australia intend to return to China.
是啊,澳大利亞深造的中國學生都打算回國.