AAre you okay, man? You don’t look very well.
老兄,你沒事吧?你臉色看起來很不好。
BUgh, I feel terrible. I went out last night with Trevor, and things got a little out of hand.
我感覺糟透了。我最晚和Trevor出去了,后來事情有點失控了。
ANice! So, where did you guys go?
你們去哪里了?
BWe hit a couple of local bars, and met up with some friends. Everything was cool until Mike came along, and it turned out that it was his birthday yesterday!
我們去了2個當地的酒吧,遇見了一些朋友。Mike過來前一切都相安無事,恰巧昨天是他的生日。
AOh no! Mike’s birthday is a drinkfest for sure!
不會吧!Mike的生日一定變成了喝酒聚會。
BTell me about it! We drank everything in the bar!
我同意你說的。我們喝了酒吧里的各種酒。
AIs that why you missed work today?
那就是你今天不來上班的原因?
BYeah. I woke up this morning feeling really nauseous. I threw up like five times.
是的,我今早醒來,感覺想嘔吐,我大概吐了5次。
AEww!
哦!
BI was so dehydrated that I drank like a gallon of water, and my head has been pounding all day. I swear, I’m never gonna drink again!
我很渴以致于喝了大概一加侖的水,而且整天頭都很痛。我發誓,我再也不喝酒了。
AToo bad man, tonight is Tracy’s going away party and she asked if you were gonna go.
太遺憾了,今晚有個送別Tracy的聚會,她問你去不去。
BOh, yeah. I’m there!
好吧!我去!
更多信息請查看口語交際